Thursday, December 18, 2008

First~~ Blog^^

Hi!!Since tis is my 1st blog so i dunno wat to say leh..LOl.. I think everyone will be surprise if they know tat me start writing blog.. i am sure they wil say"wa!! Siew Chee Fung write blog oh~~ true o nt oh?" Ya.. no need doubt at it.. it is a real thing ba.. if u dun believe i can prove it.. If u read through u wil notice many english problem d... And tis is my own characteristic... So believe now? LOL

Haih... really so boring leh tis holiday.. Luckily i have found a job and spend my time.. Tis saturday night i have church party wit Ivy , Vince and Kah Vun.. Yeah!! i can make sum girlfren tat day lur~~ i think i shud find a gf lur~~ there is many disadvantages for being single... no one care no one love and so much money LEFT!! LOL^^ Thats why i spend ivy them veda at tat nite... they shud thank me for being single and i think they wil hope me no girls wan me so tat i can spend them.. LOL

Haih.. My best fren chicken and dog nid to serve NS next week lur... like tat also good d... at least they can experience being bodak d feel!! Haha.. However they will be bak during CNY to show their bodak.. LOL.. any one dare to bet wit me? i am sure they will be wearing a cap whevever they go during CNY.. Haha~~

So mis my classmate leh~~ long time din keep in touch wit them lur~~ david went to johor liao lur~~ ku chai yee and chin jin yie went liao kk today... Lee yit mun leh? i also dunno leh... maybe she is dating wit Kae Yang gua.. haih~~ so hurt.. Vince is working at her shop nw i think.. Loh wan chuen jiu very boring lur~~ he beg me to find a job for him.. Haha~~ Ivy jiu always watch drama at home lur.. Everyday watch 10++ episode d... Is her crazy? =.=

Thats all for my 1st blog la... I dunno wat i can write oledi lur... Hope my fren can a get a good result for their SPM and remember find me gamble heh wah during CNY!!!LOL...


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn..2nd one..i deleted the first one.
    comment on ur first post:
    -many "problems", like what u said
    -kind of funny
    -like CNN news
    -lame
    -hope u always spend us...go pasar also can...

    ReplyDelete