Tuesday, June 30, 2009

part 2~~

well , after last night i posted my blog, sumone complaint tat my post is excluded them... since they so "wan" , so here is the part 2!!!


Tung pui yee (tung bet yee )

Our class d dai ga jie... when she is talking , no one can talk and interrupt her... if nt u wil cubit by her d... she loved to gambling too... always call us to ply lami during holiday and always won our money... = =' she is clever too ,but i stil remember form 4 she failed her moral test in the 1st time... haha... Anyways , she organised a lot of activities for us such as gathering and gambling... Say yo wit her if u meet her... haha...

Lee Han he ( ah ho)

our class d treasurer... a rude one... he forced or wil blackmail u if u didnt pay the class fee... compare to me , he is worse... Haha... The tallest boy in our class and very thin... while u are chatting wit him , please dun ask him a question !! because he wil say sumthing " fai cai " d joke... @@

Eric

The most handsum guy in our class ( suppose is me d) .. But nvm la... At least i am the second one in the class... ( i knw sumbody wil say my face is thick once they read tis sentence ) .. lol ^^ He can slept all the time in classs and able to solve maths IQ... Clever! And he is very lazy one.. lasy til i cant use english words to decsribe him... Lazy!!

Chua Wee Chen

Our class d monitor... kind and pretty... All of us like her bcoz she is always help us when v are in trouble.. i love her too bcoz she is the one hu praise me.. she said tat the 軌跡 tat i sang is nice... Wow... Nah.. u guys dunno hw to enjoy my song jek... Haha!

Tan cheng yee

Another clever girl in our class... but she always moodless in the class... dun make her angry if she are angry.. if nt u wil be very trouble... lolz... beside, she is pretty gul too... many guys fall in love of her... but the guys name keep in secret la... lolz...

Carmen Wong

Head of prefect in our skul... and she is my mix double partner... v won 1st runner up during form... Tell u guys a secret la.. i felt she fall in love of me d during form 4... mana tau... Haiih... Siiew chee Fung ah, u knw urself d english standard la.. impossible d la... lolz..

Felicia Tan

This gal lagi impossible for me... LOl... She can speak a good pronouns english and pretty... many guys love her... If i am together wit her ( IF ) , i think i wil suffer a lot... lolz... maybe she ask me to kiss her mana tau i go to hug her... Kidding only la!!

Charmen chan

my sister during form 3... but rampas by cjy to be her wife in form 4 liao... Haih... Is like tat d la... always rampas the gal tat i love.. LOL... She sat beside cjy and she was a hip hop gal.. wow!! Nice?

Jocelyn Loh

The queen of sleep + er in our class... No one can beat her in our class... She can sleep from the class begin til the skul dismiss... And there is another sentence in poem i most remembered anout her... dunno !@#!@%!@# , loh pei yang buat tak tahu... lolz^^

Kwan Lai Yein

another fans of animax... always chat the same topic wit ku chai yee... Sat beside me during form 5.... she is the one who prasse my hair style so "yao yeng" lolz... tats y i like her so much... haha...

Chong Chui Yee

A strict prefect... Always halau us out from the class during recess... But all of us wil hide in the toilet and wait for the bell ring... Lolz... She invited us to her house for bbq after spm... i went late on purpose so tat dey can serve me... who knws i have to serve them back in the end...

Chu Tze ching

Actually hor... i scare there is a embarassment happen betwwen us if i post about her... But nvm la.. v are teenager now... Yea.. she is my ex- girlfren... i love her very much tat time but sumthing happen to us... and i have cried for 3 days... But now i am happy tat v stil can be fren... I am satisfy already... very kind and caring gurl.. tats y i so love her after she sent me my birthday gift... no one can touch it... Lolz!!

Stephanie chen

another prefect in our class... kind and clever.. the one hu teach me japanese!! urosaiyo... i remember tis sentence only.. haha... sat beside me during account class... and helped me once during account test.. love her..!!

stephanie chung

another stephanie in my class... sat beside stephnie chen... a caring girl also.. always plyed sum childish game wit me.. but her handwriting is the nicest in our class.. if only he could help me copy the homework.. haha..

eng weng sam..

Another lazy guy in our class... only knw dota ... he is a lucky guy too... always v are the one who be botak but he is not... haih... quite pity of us... finally he is been chosen to serve NS and now stil a botak guy... Haha...
Kelly

Well, i included her in my post bcoz she is the last person tat i love so far... alhought she keep reject me... stil remember she angry me when she knew tat the letters she send me is giving rampas by my classmate.... Haih... 5D rocks my love world... Anyways , i do hope tat kelly can find a guy tat is better than me although it is hard for u...( sure got ppl say me tat my face very thick once again )

There is many events happened during my secondary skul life....

I do remember tan, ykv and me used the class fee left for pizza and v have to 'muntah' it out...

I do remember wat have v done to the spoon and fork in a hindu restaurant after finish a movie in cinema...

I do remember v plyed the bunga api in the early of morning without a nap...

I do remember v always stay around the toilet and chit chat...

I do remember tat v wil go to the toilet once there is a break...

I do remember wats the feel after v get caught in cheating...

I do remember wat oung leong said us... "CHEAT !!! "

I do remember the 1st day v halao by bernard during form 4...

I do remember v gossip together and many many tat only can put in our mind...

Lastly,I do remember y are v in 5D bcoz...
v love each other and care each other, tats y 5D is all of our dream class...

Thanks u guys for giveing me a wonderful secondary skul life... Bcoz without all off u, my secondary wil be very meaning less... i do hope tat v can gather together and rocks the Sung Sire Secondary Skul again...

LOve u guys and miss u guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment