Friday, June 19, 2009

Well , today two of my fren were going to perform an entertainment for our group during the computer lesson bcoz they didnt do their homework last week.. i am shown in the video bcoz two of them request me to accompany them... Actually they wanted to sing national song so tat our group wil stand together wit them.. unfortunaly, they are rejected.. so pity... And their performance was ended up by the song " moon represented my heart "

Maybe their sang terlalu " teruk " one of the computer telah "hang kei ' ... Haih... Now i realise tat i can sing better than them.. at least i didnt break anything before when i am singing.. LOL...

And there is another birthday boy today... His name is ronald... however , i cant post his photo bcoz i forgot to take his photo.. haih.. nvm la.... next time sin post it...

And next friday is my buddy birthday... Neal~~~ i will remember it... if only my memory is gud... Lolz....

P.S : The red guy is ahboy whereas another one is Neal... And the skil of the cameraman is too "lauyak" ... agree?

1 comment:

  1. forgot take my photo lol...
    English+malay writing HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete