Friday, June 12, 2009


Well, tis post i wil be going to introduce my utar life and my frens... Nowadays , it is easier for students to rent the house or room near the uschool but i am nt the one.. = =" I live far apart frokm the skul.. Everyday i have to walk for 15 mins to bus stop to take the bus..daily... And sumtimes there is no bus around thr... hw suffer i am... Haih.. Dun wan to share tis kind of sadness stuff..



LEts chg to another topic.. About my groupmate... Aha.... I found tat very interesting among them... bcoz many of them look similar to my secondary skul class mate... And a gud news for all the girls who are the single one.. there is many leng zai in my group... of coz , definately , needless to say, obviously and absolutely, included me la... Kidding jek.. And pls dun contact me to get their phone number, bcoz i wil post it out... Lets enjoy the picture and describtion..

The pink color one call pei ling.. she is from sabah also... she is our group d class rep. .. she is resonsibility and helpful.. She always help us to print the note and question paper to us... Well, since she study the same degree course wit me and one day v wil compete for the same job, so i have to do sumthing.. hehe...


The blue one call jie jing.. she came from johor gua... nt quite sure.. sry about it jie jing.. Today is her birthday... lets wish a happy birthday for her.. And as the owner of tis blog, let me sing a song for u.. Happy birthday to u , happy birthday to u, happy birthday to jie jing, happy birthday to u....






Well , tis girl is the eldest and the most fashionable girl in my group... her name is carmen... My computer assignment group d leader... Since she is my group leader and for my better study life in the assigment, so i have to say sumthing gud about her... Erm... she is clever and humble lo... and she is very update one... everyday the combination of clothes is different... it is quite hard for us to count how many clothes she own.. = =' She can drive tu... but never fetch me.. = =' sad~~

Yo, her name is penny... form 6 student... so u guys knw her age la... shh... dun say it out... lolz.. erm... she gave me an big impression on her.. bcoz she can speak a gud english... high standard english as wat carmen wong speak.. so i cant understand wat she say sumtime... she always bully by her house owner... so pity... penny, if can , i wil leave a space in my room for u to stay.. haha.. kidding jek..


Wow !!! our group guardian angel.... Name gerrald ( ithink so ) Due to his big size , nobody can bully us... YEa!! thanks u so much... He came from sabah too... And his joke is quite funny ... his hobby.. erm... i think is make fool wit teacher gua.. he is able to make every teacher speechless to him... haha..His name is Shawn!!! one of my best buddy in utar... CAme from Melaka... very quiet and silent... Sometime he can naver speak a word during lecture class... how boring it is... but u can offer me the oppurtunity to pay attention during the class.... So if i have to pay attention, jus sitt beside him... and i can gain lot of knowledge...
Tis guy call jefferdson( hope i didnt spell wrong) ... From johor... The 1st guy i knew in utar... His very hardworking and helpful too... He is willing to help when u are in trouble.. But he has a abnormal hobby, tat is 收衣... When there is 2hours break , the thing tat he usually do is... U knw la...
Second version of Lee Han He... He is very tall and handsome... nema ah-boy... I forgot his name le.. PS.. He is quite silent also.. but next week Td6 ( my group) can listen he song tat he sing... Wow, nice!! I sure record the way he sing since he always bully me... My chance to revenge.. hahaLook familiar the girl on the right? Yea... she look like lee yit mun... She gave me the impression of tis when i saw her 1st time... Her name is yu mie... She is short and she can talk a lot during the day... very talkative one... The one wil be suffer when sit NEARBY her during the class...I expereinced it beefore.. ... I didnt pay attention because she keep talk wit me... if i fail my chemistry, the first person i wil blame is her...
P.S : a lot of guys are chasing her... Bcoz she is cute also geh...
the girls who are the most 'ss' in my group... thousand of their pictures in thier handphone

hmm... a lot of things to say about tis guy... His name is neal... My best fren in utar... but he is 'labet' .. lolz... kidding jek.. he is local one.. He is wuite nice but lazy... he ply games everynight and didnt do his homework... his hobby is copying my answer... haha... And by today... he deserved it... He get punished to sing a song for us by next week.. swt... And he is handsome too... unfortunately.. he has a gf already... no chance for the girls...
There is suppose another 7-8 guys in my group.. But i have no idea whr they are... Nvm.. Take a photo sin... Smile ^^

Friendship forever!!! Peace ^-^

P.S: sry for my frens tat i haven give describtion bcoz i dun have u guys d photos..

3 comments:

  1. well, last, u update your blog, my friend.. looks like you're having a fun time there.. tat's good.. anyway, i'm juz droppin by to say hi and best wishes to you!! ^^

    -Autumn Girl-

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! I dont have thousands of my photos in my hp! XD then u better dont fail ur chem! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...he sing the loudest lorr...the ah boy

    ReplyDelete