Monday, August 9, 2010

MY BUDDIES (CHU TING FENG)


Chu ting feng …. I miss you very much leh.. xD… u see I treat u so good, my first title is talking about you , I think u should proud it rather than chosen as a best student in sung siew.. lolz..
I think both of us knew each other in tuition class and has a close relationship after the spm due to dota.. thanks ice frog because ice frog gave such a nice buddy.. he always chit chat with we no matter what topic it is.. But mostly ply dota together la of course.. although u are so noob but I also wil guide u geh.. who ask me tat I am ur sifu leh… haha..

Aiyo, really knw nothing about u leh … only knw tat u break with “her” saja.. Nvm d la.. girlfriend can chg d ma.. (not to me la) but buddy cannot chg d.. so biarkan saja.. if unhappy jus find me dota.. sure let you happy back..

I remembered the time v stay together in my house and chit chat throughout the night..

I remembered that how sad I am when I knew that u cannot attend CNY gambling party…

I remembered the time v play dota and watch the replay..

I remembered that u are the one who accompany me when I was unhappy..

I remember that v always web cam together and chat until 1-2 hours..

I remember that u lose dao until stomach ache..

I remembered that how v “pijak” loh wan chean..

I tried to use simple English to describe tis buddy because he is always simple and sozai. Its my pleasure to become one of ur top 5-6 buddy in your heart .. remember that?

No comments:

Post a Comment