Thursday, August 12, 2010

MY BUDDIES(CHINJINYIE)


I knew this “lan dou po” since form 1 with her short hair.. when I saw back the class photo , her face really cant c ppl one.. afterwards , she changed her hairstyle in form 2 and become leng lui jor.. can attract ppl liao , one of them is me la.. xD.. Said dao I so flower heart nia..

She was our class monitor during form 2 and form 3 but become ppl biasa in form 4-5 life.. Now I baru realize that I same class with her 5 years le.. so kik sui nia.. she loved gamble but don bring money to gamble one.. she loved to dance but nt sexy one… she loved to sleep in class but wont wake up one .. lolz..
Both of us are quite nice buddy because she always gossip with us, ply badminton “cheat “ my money.. During form 3, she said she wil spend me sushi but until now.. my sushi fly 9 jor le.. but anyways , she wil always share her everything with us and he is one of the girl can “gap” us.. So no wonder how bad she is, she is stil my buddy… best buddy ^^
I remembered that cvk suggest us to hold hand to cross the road but it failed.. (sayang lo~)

I remembered that u cried 3 times in form 2 because cvk ..

I remembered the night that only both of us king kai in heong heong..

I remembered that wat was being done in form 2.
I enjoyed the time gamble with u because u always sent money..

I remembered the time v organized the badminton competition..

I remembered u always “cheat “ me to spend u fetch u and spend u lunch.

I remembered that ur emo face..

I remembered the rm40 u owe me..
So long friends liao.. ntg can say to u leh.. just wish friendship forever ba…

3 comments:

  1. cheh.. is like that ge laa.. nothing about me ge laa.. haih.. "buddy"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa...no wonder he REMEMBER you so much la,JinYie-you owe him that much...haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. yer~~ hahaha.. i didnt cheat him for lunch o.. is he willing to spend me one.. wahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete