Friday, August 13, 2010

MY BUDDIES(VINCE)


I think nobody will believe that I “ang luin” her for being 3 years.. I hate myself for being give the chance for ho fu keen.. I hate myself so much.. If I was brave tat time, wil we be together ma?? Haha.. just a opening joke la.. my buddy sure shock dao le.. I knew her when I was in form 1.. I think through badminton stuff gua.. I knew her better in form 2 because v always ply badminton after the school..
U don c her short short and fat har fat har, she is pengerusi nia.. Kanasai right? Like this also can become pengerusi of badminton club.. ME? Sad lo.. I don wan mention it.. if u really wan me to meantion it, I only can say I am jus a small small treasurer then under her.. anyways , she really got talent geh, talent in distribute all the works to me.. xD…

Actually both of us didn’t communicate much in form 4-5 because long time friend liao ma.. I knew she think wat and she knew me think wat… tak payah say it out d.. I dunno is it my face too yong sui or too leng zai.. she always tease me a lot no matter what d.. mcm I really din chase her in form 1, so she wan balas dendam? Lolz.. kidding saja..


I remembered that the time v ply badminton in basel church after the school..

I remembered how ur nose kena smack by me..

I remembered I lend the room for u and xxx during CNY..

I remembered the time v organized and attend the badminton competition..

I remembered the time v gossip together..

I remembered how u tease me..
I remembered how u rampas letter that Kelly gave me..

I remembered the face u are when u are in fall in love..

No matter what la, u still are one of my buddy and my 1st sex partner , ops , is badminton partner.. xD.. remember go yum cha with me ah…
P.S: who can tell how to put song into my blog.. lolz..

No comments:

Post a Comment