Wednesday, August 11, 2010

MY BUDDIES(LEEYITMUN)


I have a friend,who will tell me to keep my virtue,"sek sek" and cheer me up when i'm stressed up...

I have a friend,whom i used to hate very much in the beginning,and now had became a buddy of mine...

I have a friend,whom i will keep on fighting with when we meet each other...

I have friends,who will call me as their "dear"...

I have friends, who will say "i miss u" to me...
Well , these message I obtain from one of my buddy’s blog, and I think I am the one belongs to any one of the phrases she meantion.. Ya, she is lee yit mun.. One of my semi female buddy during my secondary life.. I knew her when I was in form 4 and I remember I wanna to borrow something from her because she jus sat beside me..

When I first knew about her, I thought she was a clever and treat ppl very good one.. After a long period, kanasai lo… asked her lend me her maths homework , she reject.. request for account homework, she rejected also.. sienz liao lo.. made me keep scold by miss teoh.. xD..

But she stil got her own advantage to me geh.. sometimes she will consult me when I was encountered any love problem, and she wil also made some cookies for me but only 1 piece saja.. she would also inform me any 38 things for me to save money to buy those magazine.. Lolz..

Lolz… aiyo.. actually I felt very shy to type out tis paragraph d.. but nvm la.. jus wan to let u knw that I fall in love to u after the SPM… serious d la.. no lie you.. however , everything had become the past and I am very glad because v are stil brother..

I remembered the day v eat at equator and brought me a basket of cookies.. I think it was only our official date.. xD

I remembered that v chit chat and argue a lot during my form 4-5 life..
I remembered that u always rejected me when I always date u..

I remembered that I am the one who gave u the mic while ur mic is not function..

I remembered u made me kena scold by miss teoh..

I remembered that ur dad always told me don cheat during exam..

I remembered that how I consult u and u consult me when both of us face any problem..

I remembered that v always fool around..

Lastly, I will still remembered u forever because u are the top student in sung siew, however u stil willing to become such a close buddy with me tis exam cheater and bad guy..

Thank you lee yit mun a.k.a mun jie because ur existence really did colour my life….

No comments:

Post a Comment